I don't blog.
This is a list of resources for those who are interested in learning more about veganism. I will update this list with references to helpful information regularly.
- the video that started it all for me
Gary Yourofsky Speech
- a real tear-jerker
The Colorful Vegan
Mic The Vegan
- a great resource, this guy knows his stuff
Forks Over Knives - A documentary about the health benefits of going vegan. Based on The China Study
Cowspiracy - Documentary about factory farming
Fed-up - Documentary about food industry corruption
Fat Sick and Nearly Dead - Documentary about plant-based diet, primarily about juicing
HappyCow - vegan and vegetarian restaurant locator
Cruelty-Cutter - to help you know which brands perform animal testing and which ones do not
- this is an awesome way to track nutrients. It shows you your daily recommended amounts of vitamins and minerals and how you are stacking up. LOVE IT.
The End of Dieting
Main Street Vegan
The China Study
- One of my FAVES. I would eat her stuff even if I weren't vegan. I've loved everything I've made, especially the hummus and the pizza.
Raw. Vegan. Not Gross by Laura Miller
- her recipes can be intimidating but they are delicious
Nuts about Greens
- I was making things from this blog LONG before I was vegan. Delicious and simple.
Favorite Vegan Items from the Grocery Store:
Ben and Jerry's non-dairy ice cream
Oreo PB cookie flavor is AMAZING
Veganaise is a delicious mayo alternative
Vegan Superfood burger patties from Costco
Orgain Organic Plant-based protein (plus probiotics in vanilla)
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment