1. Turn off lights
2. Take a 5 min. shower
3. Fix up a bike and ride it whenever possible.
4. Do full loads of laundry
5. Put trash in a trash can
5. Buy products with as little packaging as possible.
6. Donate clothes, shoes, and household items to a thrift store, instead of throwing them away.
7. Drink tap water in a reusable bottle instead of bottled water. Tap water regulations are more strict than bottled water in most states.
8. Use rags instead of paper towels
9. Use cloth napkins
10. Eat leftovers