Sunday, June 21, 2009

Ok, so I first have to apologize for not blogging in an incredibly long time. I know you are all waiting on the edge of our seats to see where I am and what I am up to.... snore.

I am in LA, doing basically the same thing I did last summer. I love it. This summer is different than last summer on too many levels to count, but I am loving it. I share an apartment with three amazing girls who are all so fun. I think we scored big-time because everyone just fits. It has been a while since I have had a harmonious apartment. If you are a past roomie and you are reading this thinking you are the one I am hinting about, you are right. :)

I don't really have anything profound to say today other than I have embarked on a new life mission. Treat my body like the temple it is. Yes, my body is a temple. So is yours. We were created in the image of our Father in Heaven and our bodies are a gift from him so that we might be able to become more like him. I am no longer going to put unhealthy things in my mouth. I am eating food that only comes from the earth. I will not be a vegetarian, but I will not be eating processed foods, refined sugars, or white carbs. Of course S'more pop tarts are exempt from this new life plan, but in moderation...

Having grown up with a mother who works for WeightWatchers, healthy eating has pretty much been drilled into my brain, but I think the most important thing to know about healthy eating is that we should eat healthy foods in small portions. we need to drink lots of water, and exercise lightly daily.


1 comment:

THEME