Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Park day with Avery!



Before Jesse and Sarah and the kids moved, Allie and I took Avery to the Great Basin Adventure Park. It was so fun. Avery had a blast and then got a bloody nose which cut our day a little short. It was fun though. Here are some pictures of the cutest little girl in the whole world. I am seriously obsessed with her.




The lamb kept licking her. She likes it....


She wouldn't stop giving the animal kisses.

She seriously is soooo cute.

If she is terrified of horses when she grows up, don't look at me!

She didn't seem to mind this horse though....

Then we went to feed the ducks. It turned into feed Avery though...

I will miss her very much but I am so excited to go see them in January in the Caribbean!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

THEME