Sunday, December 13, 2009

PRODUCT REVIEW: The NINJA and other blenders

For those of you who are considering laying down some serious cash for a top-of-the-line blender, hold on just one second. I may have found the most amazing blender on the market. THE NINJA! Here is a demo I found on YouTube if you are interested....




I was a skeptic, but this thing is AMAZING. I can make smoothies in seconds and there are absolutely NO chunks of ANYTHING in them. You can make peanut butter! I love it!

I was considering paying over $400.00 for a VitaMix or a Bledtec Blender. I am so glad I did not!

If you decide to buy one, I hughly suggest NOT getting on from the infomercial. You end up paying $120.00 for 1 system, a "free system", and a recipe book. GO TO BED BATH AND BEYOND! You can get it for 39.99 if you have one of their coupons for 20% off one item!!!

It is what I did....LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

THEME