Sunday, November 21, 2010

My Christmas list





My mother informed me we are doing Christmas gifts a little different this year. She doesn't want to know what we want. She wants to get us what she wants us to have. I am interested to see what my mom 'wants me to have.' Last I checked, it is illegal to force a man to marry your daughter, so I don't think I have to worry about a man popping out of a box. However, if it was a man that in any way resembled Ryan Reynolds, I would be thrilled. Other embarrassing things my mom could wrap up include a 1 year membership to an online dating service, a self help book on finding the man of your dreams or a cookbook so I can learn to cook for the man of my dreams.

I'm sure whatever my mom gets me will be wonderful. If not, I will just do what my brother and sister-in-law taught me: return for cash. (haha sorry Jesse and Sarah, you KNOW it's true...and lucrative)

Here is my Christmas 2010. No Donny Osmond underwear this year, although I never got any and I'm still a little bummed out by it.

This book has some awesome craft ideas in it. I have the other book called "The Big Ass Book of Crafts" and I LOVE it.
If you lived through the 90's you know what this show is. If you didn't, you are totally missing out. A warning: before you remove your head from your Twilight encrusted butt, this is the cheesiest show I have ever seen and I go against all my principles by liking it, but I don't care. I already have season 1, season 2 is on it's way, and so this leaves season 3 and 4 for potential give givers.

This is the Saucony ProGrid Kinvara. This shoe is BA. It is a minimalist running shoe with ProGrid cusioning for extra softness and flexibility. Looking to start barefoot running? This would be an excellent starting point to get your body used to new form. The heel-to-toe drop is one of the shortest on the market in this price range and... it is GREEN! Wow, do I sound like a shoe sales person or WHAT. Still, I want this shoe so bad!

Are these not the cutest boots you have ever seen? I want them!









1 comment:

THEME