Thursday, December 27, 2007

The Ebay Addiction

Some call it shopping, some call it Ebaying, others even call it winning. The "winning" factor that Ebay provides is taking a tole on my back account. I have been bidding relentlessly on crap for the past week. I can't stop. I want to win! So far, I have been outbid on a lot of things. Thank goodness or else I would need a U-haul to deliver my "winnings." I have won two things. One is a fantastic shade of eyeliner that has been discontinued. Don't worry, it has glitter in it. The second item I was fortunate enough to win is a gem. I was at Best Buy looking at new speaker systems for my Ipod and I found an awesome system but it was $129.99. That was a little steep for my unemployed wallet so I decided to go Ebaying. Yes, I am a bidding machine. I got the exact same stereo system for $36.00. I may never leave my house ever again. I have also started selling stuff. I have made about $100.00 off of old crap laying around my house and reject-Christmas presents. Craigslist.com is also awesome. I highly suggest checking it out. I have sold everything I have put on there.

2 comments:

  1. Okay Bethy I'm tagging you. I'm pretty sure you'll think it's silly, but I got tagged twice so I gotta tag you.

    answer these-
    5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
    5 Things on my to-do list today:
    5 Snacks I enjoy:
    4 Things I would do if I was a Billionaire:
    3 of my BAD Habits:
    5 Jobs I have Had:
    5 Things people don't know about me

    ReplyDelete

THEME