Monday, December 24, 2007

What I Learned This Year

This was an interesting year. Looking back on it I realize I was able to accomplish a lot. Over the summer I was an EFY counselor and it was great. I really liked doing it even though everyone makes fun of EFY people. What can I say... we are crazy. Once school started, and my dad recovered from his brain exploding, I realized it would be one of the hardest if not the hardest semester of my college life. While working, writing for the Daily Universe, taking a full load of classes, mentoring, and serving in my church calling, I somehow managed to have more fun that I thought was possible in the suffocating town of Provo. Here is to 2007, a year I will never forget.
Things I learned this year...
1. Never, under any circumstances let Elisse operate Hooter...
2. The las Vegas Airport sucks.
3. My sister Allie is the favorite in the Family
4. The McDonald's on Bulldog in Provo will give you herpes
5. I can get a boot off my scooter like a champ.
6. I am living in the South someday.
7. Donny Osmond is the hottest old man out there and I will not die happy unless I have met him.
8. Hammocks are one of the greatest ways to relax.
9. You CAN get banned from parking on BYU campus.
10. The Trans-Siberian Orchestra is awesome sauce.

2 comments:

THEME