Sunday, October 5, 2008

Cinderelli! Cinderelli!

So, in case you didn't know... I am interviewing to be a character at Disneyland for this next summer.... We will see how it goes. My interview is tomorrow, Monday at 6:15 pm and then my audition is on Halloween. I wonder if I will still be as excited then as I am now. Either way, I am hopefully going to get to dress up like a Disney princess everyday next summer. It will be magical. If I get the gig, of course I will let as many of you that come see me in for free... no strings attached. OK, maybe just a little string, you have to bring me sour patch kids...


5 comments:

  1. You know, sour patch kids IS Tyler's favorite...I think we could definitely work something out. And I loove disneyland. I was telling him I wanted to go next Summer.You saying Disneyland makes me drool with jealousy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Princess Eliza, what a magical thought.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey good luck with that! love the design on your blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am always curious about what your new ideas are for what you want to do with your future! You know what I love about you is that you actually do what you dream! You would be a perfect match for any disney princess because you have the big beautiful eyes that every one of the princesses has! You would be perfect for the part...disney would be crazy not to hire you! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you get any cooler? You are amazing. They would be dumb not to pick you. I would totally come and visit you since we are so close now. Love you so much. I always love to hear what next big adventure you are going to have. You are the best!!!

    ReplyDelete

THEME