Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Follow up on Recession Obsession



So, I tried the warm wax and it is SO MUCH BETTER. I love it. This is what I bought:


Right now, Sally Beauty has them on sale for around 40 dollars (with a sally card) 50 without a card. The great thing is that with a Sally card, you get discounts on EVERYTHING in the store and it is only $5.00 for a whole year. Just get one. You can also pick up a ped-egg while you are there. :)

The kit comes with everything you need. It will last you forever too. One thing I would also recommend you buy would be baby powder and baby oil. Not necessary, but I think they would be advantageous. Make sure you read the instruction booklet because it tells you everything you need to know.

Enjoy being hair free! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

THEME