Thursday, April 22, 2010

I might self destruct.

My car battery is dead, no one I called has jumper cables. The weather is TERRIBLE and I have to work all day tomorrow and we have no food in the fridge for my lunch. No idea how I am getting to work at 7:00 am, how I am getting to Minden by 6:00 pm, and how I will eat food so I am not HANGRY! I am HANGRY NOW!

Also, Norm decided to take a nap in the fireplace...luckily there wasn't a fire burning...but he is all black now....and I am prejudice... just kidding... my other cat is black...naturally...and I love her.


ok, that is enough ANGER for one blog post. It's not like any one really reads this besides like 4 people any way. lol.

6 comments:

  1. Sorry those things happened to you. Man, I have the worst luck with cars. True story, in order to avoid more dead batteries, I bought jumper cables. Then my car was stolen, and I lost the cables! But then my car was found days later, and sadly the battery and jumper cables were gone. Sheesh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read it Lizzy Lou and waaaaa for your stupid car- I'm sorry wow- when it rains it pours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I can really feel your anger. Calm down please! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Five, actually. :)

    Hope you're having a much better day today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl I read it too and I'm sorry so many stinky things happened to you. I wish I could give you a big hug and big sandwich! Hope you are having a better day today.

    ReplyDelete

THEME