Thursday, June 17, 2010

First week in Utah

Hey friends! My life is totally awesome. You should be jealous. Here's why:



  • I am staying at a cute little bed and breakfast in Lehi, Utah.
  • I ate the most delicious fajitas last night for dessert.
  • I ate creamy frozen yogurt for dinner last night.
  • I am going to the rodeo this weekend!
  • My niece is at EFY this week and I get to see her!
  • I have a few job prospects that I am pretty excited about.
  • My cat is getting shaved like a lion. hahahahahahahah
  • My identity is stolen and continues to be stolen.
  • Wells Fargo sent me a replacement debit card and it came in the mail...canceled. Waiting for another one.
  • My transmission went out in my car yesterday.
  • I don't have a job.
  • I don't have an apartment.
  • I now don't have a car.
  • I found an apartment to live in up in Salt Lake. So cute and Norm can come! Then the girl decided I was weird and rented it to someone else.
  • I have one pair of pants that fits.
  • BYU dropped me as a student and now I can't log onto the computers on campus. I didn't want to study anyway.
  • My mailing address for my phone bill, bank account, and credit card have all been changed to 471 West Line Way in Muncie, Indiana. I have not a clue why. Maybe I should move there.

4 comments:

  1. OH DEAR!.. you are right..I AM jealous..jealous that all of things things can be thrown at you and you just take it in stride..step by step you'll get through each trial as difficult as it may be and then you'll be so blessed that you'll write yet ANOTHER post about these very instances...:) But I have a feeling it'll go just a little differently..:) Keep smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear. Well, welcome back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow- your life- there are no words- we will pray for the rough to end and the great to continue! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh noooo!! Betty! I'm so sorry! But I am kind of confused....isn't your niece only 3 or 4??

    ReplyDelete

THEME