Tuesday, January 5, 2010

HAIR CUT TIME!

Hey everyone,

So, here are some hair cuts that I think would be super cute, but I want to see what you think.

Reese: I have done this one before... but I still like it. I would probably go about shoulder-blade length though. Still "long" but not short...






Rachel: I like this one because I have these exact bangs already, the length is a little short for me so I would lengthen it a little, but I would also dye it dark like this.





Kelly: I like this one because of how thinned out the ends are. I think it makes it lay very nicely. I would also go a little bit longer than this.




Lauren: I just like this... I would have to grow out my bangs, but I could do that... I like the length.



So, what do you think? You must leave a comment. If you leave my blog without commenting, I will hunt you down. LOVES!

15 comments:

  1. I like them all. I think I like Rachel. Also, I don't know how great the Kelly one would look longer I think the style is meant to be short so I would be nervous about making it longer. Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although I love Lauren Conrad, I think you should go with Rachel's do. Maybe I am drawn to that because it is easier to imagine you with dark hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll have to post a pic of yourself on the blog so we can easily visualize the transition...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Rachels would look HOT!! ANd Lauren's would look classy. It all depends on the type of "look" you want.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i can't see the kelly one. i like reese, and i liked that cut on you. but it's fun to try something new, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. reese or rachel. mainly because they're the most unique funky and now's the best time in life to pull such a do! Plus you'd look so good in either one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i vote laurens. basically im growing my hair out so i can get that cut. its gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Reese always delivers on the hair. I think I take a picture of her every time I get my hair done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gees, Betty, those are all pretty hairstyles and you would look great in all of them. So, I am no help at all. Only your hairdresser knows for sure. tee hee

    ReplyDelete
  10. i like rachel bangs with lauren length. can't wait to see the after shots of you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rachel! Because I love her and I love you. You could definitely pull off the short cut. Plus I think it would fit your personality!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I vote for the "Rachel" cut. I think you would look fabulous with the style and that color!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i really like Reese- on you- ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete

THEME