Sunday, May 9, 2010

I'm MOVING!

I have some exciting news! I am moving to Salt Lake June 21st! I am so excited to get going with my life again. I moved to Reno in September the moment I learned that my dad was sick. I literally hopped on a plane, having no idea if I would ever be back. Now that things are getting back to a new kind of normal, I am ready to finish what I started. I will be taking my last two classes at the BYU Salt Lake center, working somewhere, and living someplace. I have not ironed out all the details yet, but I have a lot of amazing friends and family members in Salt Lake who are helping me nail down the specifics. I am very anxious to start this new adventure! I will have my degree in August, and then I can start looking for a job in my field. I love when things work out. I look back at the last 6 months or so and can see how I have been very blessed. I was able to find an amazing job, I was able to make some great friends, and the timing of everything worked out perfectly. I couldn't have planned it better myself.

I don't know if anyone is the same as me, but when I am stuck in limbo, I have a really hard time making decisions. I knew I had a plan to finish my classes, but that plan just wasn't really working out. I was bored to tears with Independent Study. I love Reno, but I need to do things the Elizabeth way.

I have really enjoyed my time here in Reno, but something has been keeping me from getting totally involved in life here. I always had a feeling that I wasn't going to be here very long. I think now that I know what I am doing, things will start to go a lot smoother.

4 comments:

  1. So glad, but so bummed you are moving out of Reno when I am moving back. You Are going to be amazing and successful with anything you choose. Love ya girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Salt Lake! I'm here now (still looking for a full-time job) but it's great! I'm sure you're covered, but if you need anything, let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! It seems like a ton of people are making the move back to Utah! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! I'm so happy that a decision has been made- way to go!

    ReplyDelete

THEME